Brighter than the sun / Julia Quinn.
- ISBN: 0380789345
- ISBN: 9780380789344
- Physical Description: 376 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : Avon Books, ©1997.
Charles Wycombe, Earl of Billington, needs a bride to keep his inheritance and Miss Eleanor Lyndon needs a home to escape her father's fiancee, but their platonic union of mutual convenience is soon threatened by calamity, misunderstanding, and passion.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Tolland Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.