Quilting happiness : projects, inspiration, and ideas to make quilting more joyful / Christina Lane and Diane Gilleland.
- ISBN: 9780770434090
- ISBN: 0770434096
- Physical Description: 176 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Potter Craft, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Inspired to Quilt -- Quilting for Yourself -- Quilting for Others -- Quilting Together -- Tools and Techniques.
"Quilting holds rich possibilities for exploring the many joys of creativity. This book features 20 original quilt designs that give readers a range of techniques to try, while the creative exercises, practices and other sidebars challenge them to explore ways their quilting can become even more meaningful." --Publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Quilting > Patterns.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Tolland Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.