Breathe like a bear : 30 mindful moments for kids to feel calm and focused anytime, anywhere / Kira Willey ; illustrated by Anni Betts.
View other formats and editions
- 11 of 13 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Tolland Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tolland Public Library||J158.12 WIL (Text to phone)||34051150358490||Juvenile New Nonfiction||Checked out||07/05/2021|
- ISBN: 9781623368852 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1623368855 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781623368838 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1623368839 (paperback)
- Physical Description: x, 84 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Emmaus, PA : Rodale Kids, 
- Copyright: ©2017
"We all want to bring more calm into our lives. We all want to feel more focused and positive. Mindfulness is the key to making it happen. Breathe like a bear guides us through fun exercises to help us relax and stretch our imaginations. Because just like we need to exercise our bodies, we need to flex our mindfulness muscles!"--Jacket.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mindfulness (Psychology) > Juvenile literature.
Breathing exercises > Therapeutic use > Juvenile literature.